Looking for a great summer “learning + fun” option for your child?
Want your child to be ready for the fall?
Join us this summer!
Summer School Dates & Times
Wednesday, June 28 – Friday, July 21, 2017
- (No session on July 3 and 4)
- Morning program: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Afternoon camp: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
For students entering grades 1-8 Fall 2017
If you are a current Sand Hill family, no need to fill out the application.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Structured, systematic instruction for students with learning challenges entering grades 1-8 in the fall. Program includes:
For Emerging Readers
- Phonemic awareness
For Developing Readers & Writers
- Written expression
For Early Math
- Number sense
- Conceptual understanding
For Middle School Math
- Problem solving
- Algebraic thinking
(Full Day & Enrichment Campers bring your own lunch.)
Got questions about who should apply?
Check out the Sand Hill School Admissions FAQ.
Parent Education Seminars
And just for parents—when you sign up your child for any part of the Sand Hill summer program, you also can attend FREE parent education seminars!
Topics focused on supporting your children, such as:
- Dyslexia and anxiety
- Occupational therapy supports for students with dyslexia
- The impact of ADHD on the student and family
- 90 minutes weekly
Application Process for Summer at Sand Hill School
- Complete and submit application. We are accepting applications now.
- Provide current evaluation for your child (within 2 years). If you do not have a current evaluation, please contact Julia Rodriguez, Sand Hill School Office Manager.
- The Assistant Head of Sand Hill School will contact you once we have received the completed application and evaluation to schedule a one hour visit to complete some informal assessments that will help us to determine your child’s readiness for the program and placement (for the morning academic program).
- The Sand Hill Office Manager will notify you of acceptance into the program.
- A $300 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your child’s place in the program. This deposit will be credited to your final payment.
- All final payments for the summer program are due by May 1, 2017.
Tuition for the summer program is non-refundable unless Sand Hill School cancels a summer class because minimum enrollment has not been met. If a summer program is cancelled, parents will be notified as soon as possible, and the tuition will be fully refunded.