What is the Annual Fund?
Like many non-profit, independent schools, Sand Hill School tuition does not fully cover operational costs. Our Annual Fund is critical to keeping our tuition increases to a minimum and allowing our community to invest in our school with tax-deductible contributions. Our Annual Fund is made up of dollars raised from our annual school event plus individual donations and matching corporate gifts. Every student benefits from the Annual Fund on a daily basis. Sand Hill School Annual Fund dollars directly support children and learning.
When you contribute to the
Annual Fund, you support
kids and teachers:
- Personalized curriculum for language-based learning differences
- Technology tools for every student
- Targeted instruction for each student
- New Social Emotional Learning curriculum for middle school
- Continued Executive Functioning instruction
- Needed science lab equipment
- Visual and performing arts programs
- Holiday Extravaganza and Spring Musical
- Individual instructional coaching for every teacher
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Reading instruction certification for more teachers
- Integrated clinicians and specialists
Every gift counts.
Matching Gifts—Double your impact!
Many companies will match their employee’s gifts to charitable organizations which can double their value. Check with your employer to see if this option is available to you.
Download the Annual Fund Remit Card, and return it with a check or credit card number via mail or to the School office:
Sand Hill School at CHC
650 Clark Way
Palo Alto CA 94304
Make checks payable to “Children’s Health Council”
Children’s Health Council is approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and all donations are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law. Children’s Health Council’s Federal Tax Identification Number (EIN) is 94-1312311