—Cindy Lopez, Head of School
Why Sand Hill School?
Our students experience success
in school for the first time.
Visit Sand Hill School
Visit to experience our
approach for yourself.
Apply for 2017-2018
1st-8th grade Admissions are open.
- Como es que los jovenes experiencian la sexualidad? Una Introduccion para Padres sobre la Juventud LGBQ+
March 1, 2017
- Parent Visit: Lower School (K-5)
March 2, 2017
- Social Emotional Learning for Life Success
March 8, 2017
- Parent Visit: Middle School (6-8)
March 9, 2017
- Not All Screen Time Is Bad
March 13, 2017
- Behavior Challenges in the Child Under 6
March 15, 2017
- The CHC Breakfast
Partnering for Mental Health: The Conversation Continues
March 16, 2017
Meet Nick Ratcliff. As someone with Tourette Syndrome and ADHD, Nick has a highly personal connection to special education. Nick decided to pursue Special Education to help students discover and exploit their strengths, while at the same time addressing their weaknesses. He is currently working towards his Masters in Special Education at NDNU. Read more about Nick.